Thursday 10 September 2009

Product Research-Poster Research

Alongside the film teaser I also have to create a poster and a magazine cover therefore I thought doing some research on both these will help me decide what I want in my poster and magazine front cover.
I chose the Bride and Prejudice as a product research item because it’s narrative goes quite well with my film too, I think from the poster I was able to achieve a good sense of what a film like Bride and Prejudice should be advertised like.

I thought that having Namaste London as a poster would be useful because my film teaser is based around an Asian/Brit narrative therefore I think that having a Bollywood Film poster to use as a product research would give me a clear idea of the audience.



I thought that in comparison to the other two posters, Bend it like Beckham's poster was the best one because it didn't reveal too much of the narrative yet it was still able to attract the audience and therefore I want my poster to resemble this even though the narrative is very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment