Thursday 10 September 2009

Magazine Cover Research

I think that this magazine cover is very different to the poster in terms of shot composition, after the release of Bride and Prejudice this magazine was published however the magazine cover promoted the film by featuring the lead actress and having her interview.
Similarly this magazine cover was published after the release of Slumdog Millionaire and thus this promoted the film by featuring Frieda Pinto on the front cover and by having her interview the audience were persuaded to go watch the film especially the readers of Vogue.

After the research I think I need to decide what type of magazine I would be doing the front cover for because that will let me know weather or not I need to make my front cover of the magazine glamorous or more independant.

No comments:

Post a Comment