Monday 11 January 2010

Evaluation- Q3

3.)What have you learned from your audience feedback?

I did two ways of researching, one through facebook as more people could access it and they could just give their general views and the other being a questionnaire. I surveyed 30 people between the ages of 15-24; 15 girls and 15 boys. I used a focus group because it allowed me to make my questions more precise and also people were more comfortable in answer in the questions because they were in a group. Below are the results I gained:

Do you think ‘East Meets West’ fulfils the criteria of a romantic comedy?
Do you think the teaser trailer hints at the narrative too much?
Do you think ‘East Meets West’ is aimed at the right target audience?
Do you think that the music and the voice over’s work well within the teaser trailer?
For my magazine cover do you think I should have promoted a film through a film magazine or do you think a women’s magazine was a better choice?
Do you think I should have had two men fighting over one girl or do you two girls fighting for one guy is better?
What was good about my poster?
What was bad about my poster?
What was good about the teaser trailer?
What was bad about the teaser trailer?
What was good about the magazine cover?
What was bad about the magazine cover?
Through my facebook results the feedback I got was:
I think that my audience on facebook gave much more general comments whereas the stratified sampling allowed me to gain a more media view of my product, however Facebook was very useful as it allowed more people to access the product much more easily.
Although I did put my teaser on youtube, it was much more harder for people to access it because not many people had accounts, and only the ones with the accounts can have access to comment on videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment