Thursday 30 July 2009

My teaser trailer

Before going on our summer break I had decided that I was going to do a romantic comedy and now I am clear on what I want to do. I have decided to do a romantic comedy on Asian/British narrative. I think this will show the difference between cultures and the narrative that I have thought of would be shot at several occasions that would take place in October such as Eid and Diwali. I am going to use two main characters in the teaser those will be played by Immad Siddiqui who will act as a British bought up boy who has to get married to a girl from India played either by Sana Akbar or Kanwal Khokhar because both these girls can give a good impression of girls from back home who have to be wedded of quite young. The film's narrative is based around an arrange marriage of both these people and how opposite they are which later attracts them towards each other. However the teaser will show the climax of the film and how desperate they are not to marry each other. I am also going to show the pressure they both have from their families which would add to the humorous side of the teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment