Sunday 5 July 2009

A2 COURSEWORK

For the advanced portfolio coursework we were given a choice of four things that we could do, those were:
-Film Teaser Trailer
-Music Video
-Documentary
-Local TV news
We were prepared by techers on every option and later we were to decide which one would suit us best. The choice for me was out of eithe music video or film teaser. After a lot of thinking I have chosen to do film promotion in which I have to do multi media, this means I have to be able to show my key media skills through making a teaser trailer of a different genre other than thriller as last year for my production portfolio I had already done that. I didn't do music video for several reasons, one being I wasn't allowed to use a song that already had a video to it and the song I had planned on doing already had an existing video, the other thing was that it would be very hard for me to make a good musiv video s most msuic videos are very glamorised nowadays, and with the equipment the school could provide I don't think I would be able to do it to the best of my abilities. After taking some consideration I decided to do a romatic comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment